Friday, June 3, 2011

"Up your miles."

That's what Penny said today after she did more Graston.  Now, she didn't lengthen the leash much--I got to do 4 miles today.  I had just a little bit of hip pain at the end, but otherwise my hip is much, much better.  I feel VERY out of shape, though.  Ah, well.  At least I can change that.

I had shoulder pain while I ran, but no abdominal pain.  I can't wait to see Dr. Wiebke.

We had dinner guests this evening--Isaac (my cousin) and Tatiana Ritter and their kids Evan and Gwen.  They are both just getting into running and it was really fun to talk to them about schedules, injuries, etc.  I even got Tatiana under the robot!  She made a FABULOUS cake that Tim and I are going to be eating for a while.

Not much other news.  Oh, wait...I did yoga today.  I haven't done it in a LONG time.  It hurt...my muscles are so, so tight.  I have to work on that.

For whatever reason, I'm uncharacteristically pithy this evening.  All I can say is...enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment