Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Land Between the Lakes 60K Race Report

37.2 miles.  Done.  My race report for this race was featured in another blog, The Perspectives Running Blog.  She did such a good job with inserting photos, etc. that I see no reason to do anything other than direct you to that report.  To read it, go to http://runperspective.blogspot.com/2012/03/after-land-between-lakes-60k.html 

It was an excellent event, but I still vote for Louisville's Lovin' the Hills as the best, most fun race I've ever completed.  That one will be tough to beat, at least for me, because I'm all nostalgic about it.

I am on spring break, and I've made it a goal to do a REALLY good blog post before break is over.  Today, however, is not that day.  Stay tuned, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment