Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Race Report.

It's written...and now showing on select message boards (365runners.com)...but I can't release it in my blog just YET.  Why?  Because I was asked by fellow blogger Steph Bartley to submit my race report to her very, very cool blog My Race, My Story.  Once she debuts it, I'll post it here.

In case you hadn't heard, I blew up BIG TIME.  But I'll save the details.

I'm terribly and utterly sore now, in a different way than I've ever experienced.

Tim ran a great race, but is now out of town in Texas for work.

Rowan has pneumonia.

After taking him to the doctor to be diagnosed with pneumonia, I managed to get my car stuck on an embankment in their parking lot...and had to have it towed.

We go to see Beauty and the Beast--the Broadway Show--tomorrow evening.

We leave for Disney on Sunday.

I'm really, really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment